Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- NameBaby Clinic
- Held byHealth Visitors
- Opening TimesFridays 9.30am-11.00am
- Additional InformationDrop in clinic situated in the Hazel Suite.
CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- NameChild Immunisations
- Held byPractice Nurses
- Opening TimesTuesday and Thursday mornings
- NameCoil Clinic
- Held byDr Michelle Day
- Opening TimesWednesday and Friday mornings
Hearing Aid Clinic
- NameHearing Aid Clinic
- Held byAudiology
- Opening Times1st Friday of every month between 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Additional InformationDrop in clinic
CANCELLED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE - PLEASE USE THE POSTAL SERVICE FOR BATTERIES AND REPAIRS.
- NameMaternity Services
- Held byMidwives
- Opening TimesThursday 9.00am-11.45am
- Additional InformationTo arrange your first contact / initial booking-in appointment with the Midwife you will need to self-refer to the Maternity Services Unit based at Harrogate District Hospital using the maternity self-referral form.
Visit the Maternity Services Web Page where you will be able to download and complete the self-referral form.
Please complete the self-referral form as soon as you know you are pregnant to enable the Midwives to make your appointments for scans and screening tests within the appropriate timescale.
The Community Midwife attends Church Lane Surgery once a week on a Thursday morning and runs the following appointment based clinic:
9.00am - 11.45am
Minor Illness Clinic
- NameMinor Illness Clinic
- Held byNurse Diane Gallon
- Opening TimesMost Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings on a book on the day/appointment basis only
- Additional InformationDiane has undertaken additional training through the University of York and is able to prescribe some medications for:
and general advice
Diane cannot see:
Patients under 5 years old
Minor Surgery Clinic
- NameMinor Surgery Clinic
- Held byDr Robert Webster
- Opening TimesThis clinic is run on a Thursday afternoon
- Requires GP Referral?Yes
- NameTravel Clinic
- Held byNurse Joy Revie
- Opening TimesTelephone based clinic held on Wednesday afternoons
- Additional InformationSubsequent appointments will be arranged by Nurse Joy Revie. Please contact the reception team as soon as you are aware of your travel plans - ideally 6 weeks before travel to ensure we are able to arrange the first appointment with Nurse Joy Revie.
- NameWart Clinic
- Held byDr Helen Rees
- Opening TimesWednesday afternoons
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01423 322309.